Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Blogmas Day 4

Gift Guide: For Her // Under £20

Do you find buying Christmas presents hard? I do…! I feel like the older I get, the harder it is to choose what to buy, so this year I’ve been turning to gift guides for help, which has been amazing. I’ve gotten so much inspiration from these that I thought I would join in and show you a few bits that I hope you will love – from housey bits to Christmas PJ’s, I’ve tried to cover a range of areas for you to have a peak at! What’s on your Christmas list this year?.

Final edits (1 of 1)
Final edits (2 of 8)
Zoella bath fizzers (£9): I’ve absolutely loved trying all of Zoe’s Christmas products. I mean, just look at that packaging – how can you say no to rose gold and ribbons? I LOVE the jar and know I will use it for jewellery afterwards, or maybe a little plant. The balls are so cute and are the perfect size for a bath with a little added luxury. 
Topshop purse (£18): I find it really hard to find a good purse….usually it’s too small or has a hideous inner lining or no card holder bit. It sounds really stupid, but it’s so very hard to find a good’un! I spotted this one immediately as I love anything silver and shiny, as I am a bit of a magpie. It’s a great size, has all the compartments you ever need and I think it’s the perfect pressie for absolutely anyone!
Final edits (3 of 8)
ASOS mittens (£16): Gloves at Christmas are a must. I don’t think you can ever have too many and every year I somehow manage to lose my pairs from last year – I mean seriously, where do they go? Anyway, I wanted to include this pair of mittens as I think they are super cute.
Paperchase frame (£10):The sentimental route is always a winner as there is nothing better than receiving a gift that has been carefully chosen just for you! Buying a frame and popping a photo inside is so very simple, yet lovely and thoughtful. 
Final edits (7 of 8)
ASOS pudding PJ’s (£20): In our family we always get new Pajamas at Christmas, it’s a bit of a tradition and one I love as there’s nothing better than putting new pj’s on, on Christmas Eve and feeling super fresh and cosy. I just had to get these shorts, they don’t come with a top but a plain t-shirt works perfectly with them!
Paper Chase writing set (£5): I absolutely love writing sets.  Sometimes you don’t want to email or text, you want to hold something in your hands and know that someone has written it just for you. I thought this set was super sweet, and a perfect perfect gift for someone close.
 
Final edits (1 of 8)
Lush, Joy to the world (9.95): I mean who doesn’t love Lush? Best gift ever. This one includes a hand cream and Yog Nog soap – great combo. I mean just look at that packaging – it’s all done for you and full of lushness!
Topshop Socks (3 for £8): These, to me, just shout Christmas – glitter, glitter and more glitter please. I chose red, gold and green as I thought they were most appropriate and go soosoo well together.  A great little stocking gift or secret santa!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment